My little squishy-faced buddy, Winston, turns one today! Because of his fawn coloring, he is often mistaken for a pug. But this handsome little dude is all French Bulldog. Frenchies have been everywhere lately, so in honor of Winston’s birthday, I rounded up a few Frenchie merchandise favorites!
- Adorable lipgloss from Forever 21, cute enough to display on your nightstand or desk!
- Perfect for a day at the dog park, these French Bulldog Print Toms by The Matt Butler via Scoutmob will have everyone talking!
- The Frenchie on this shirt is as cool as they come!
- Those big ears get cold in the winter! Protect them with the BatHat by snorfindustries.
- Where else would you want to store your cookies? Or homemade dog treats?
- This dishtowel from Anthropologie is too cute to use, officially.
- You can never have enough Frenchie shirts!
And of course, you can always customize a shirt for yourself at Pop Your Pup! They take a photo of your pet’s face, turn it into pop art, and put it on a shirt for you!
And because I’m obsessed with my dog and, like any good fur-mom, think he is just the cutest ever…here are more photos of my buddy Winston
Happy Birthday little dude. Thanks for make me smile everyday–even on the days when you eat my socks.
Forever 21 and I have a weird relationship. I have pieces from F21 that I love and receive compliments on all the time. For the most part, you can’t beat the price point either. But, I will also admit that as a 29 year old professional, I sometimes feel really old setting foot in the store sometimes. I’m not exactly the store’s target demographic though. But I love a good bargain, so sometimes you gotta shove those awkward feelings aside and shift through the Looney Toons leggings and hashtag t-shirts to find that gorgeous chambray dress. Here are a few of my favorites for spring!
(1) Asymmetrical Draped Zipper Top I love me some draping, so I fell in love with this top. It’s also modern, but not so trendy that you won’t get a few seasons of wear out of it. This top totally looks like you spent more than $19.90 on it, which I think is the best part!
(2) Layered Cord Statement Necklace I love a great statement necklace. It can easily change a casual look into something a bit more sleek and chic. I have plenty of colorful statement necklaces, but nothing like this. It’s edgy and a little sexy. Winner in my book!
(3) Knotted Striped Crop Top When crop tops started making a resurgence a couple years ago, I groaned. I was thinking late 90s/early 00s crop top a la Ms. Spears. But these crop tops are less about exposure. You’re more just using a small strip of skin as a belt! Cute and, far more age appropriate. I love this top with the little knot in the center, which gives it a slightly vintage feel. I would love to pair this with my skirt leggings!
(4) Collared Surplice Jumpsuit One of these days, I will be brave and by a jumpsuit. For me, they are a little intimidating. But this number has me thinking I can take the plunge! I love the chic ivory color, the defined waist, and the sexy deep V neckline.
(5) Longline Belted Vest Menswear is as in as ever and I am loving this white alternative to the menswear vest. Perfect for spring. Now I just need some self-tanner so I don’t look totally ghostly.